Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#294 - L is for Living in the Moment


From SW:
When we first decided to get dogs, we did a lot of research,
and I watched a lot of "Dog Whisperer" with Cesar Millan.

I read his book, "How to Raise the Perfect Dog"
over and over before we got Dixie.
And, then I read it all over again when we got Dillon
a year later.


One thing that Cesar mentions over and over
is how dogs live in the moment.
Whatever happened yesterday is forgiven today.


Around the same time as we got the dogs,
Jason Mraz came out with his song,


So when it came time to merge the dog's blogs
and come up with one name for both,
I was really influenced by both the song's 
and Cesar's words:  to live in the moment.


So, instead of living la vida loca... I hope to show,
through my dogs, how to live la vida dog,
by living in the moment.
And enjoying every adventure and event
with awe and wonder.

And to quote the lyrics:

"So I just let go of what I know I don't know
And I know I'll only do this by
Living in the moment
Living our life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
With peace in my heart
Peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going, I'm already home
Living in the moment"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof, woof woof woof woof woof. Grr... Woof!!